We love it when fashion has a story. That anecdote of how the Birkin was born in an airplane is very fascinating and the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show always makes a compelling narrative on lingerie. So when Adrian Mesko used silk scarves as canvas for his delightful photographs, we were nevertheless thrilled. Launched back in 2010, the brand Temps des Rêves, features beautiful images from Havana’s cityscape to a vintage jewelry shop display. And while we could stare at these pictures for hours, we also love that we can easily incorporate these scarves into our wardrobes.
1) Temps des Rêves Havana printed silk-chiffon scarf, $391.06
2) Temps des Rêves Bondi Summer printed silk-satin scarf, $391.06
3) Temps des Rêves Bond Street Jewels printed silk-satin scarf, $391.06
4) Temps des Rêves Harbour Island printed silk-satin scarf, $391.06
5) Temps des Rêves Santa Cruz printed silk-chiffon scarf, $391.06
These featured scarves are available at Net-a-Porter.